Los Angeles Junior Chamber of Commerce

Tickets Fore Charity

TICKETS FORE CHARITY is a unique fundraising program designed to help local nonprofit organizations raise money by promoting ticket sales to the Northern Trust Open. Nonprofits that participate in this program receive 80% of the net proceeds from each ticket sold, no costs or minimums. The remaining 20% of the net proceeds benefits City of Hope.  Since 2010, the Northern Trust Open TICKETS Fore CHARITY program raised $551,745 for Los Angeles area charities.

CLICK HERE to support the Los Angeles Junior Chamber Charity Foundation through your purchase of tickets for the annual Northern Trust Open taking place at Riviera Country Club, Pacific Palisades, California.

News & Updates

Register Today! Young Executives Industry Mixer: Wednesday, March 19th Read more »

Save-the-Date! LAJCC 89th Year Celebration Awards Casino Gala Read more »

Join LAJCC Members for the First 2013/2014 Ready to Learn Session on September 14 Read more »

Riordan Leadership Institute Class 44 Graduation on October 6 Read more »

Special Documentary Screening of “Lost Angels: Skid Row Is My Home” on September 12 Read more »

upcoming events