- REGISTER ONLINE
- OR download and submit the 2013 Games REGISTRATION FORM and submit by May 22, 2013 deadline.
- Send registration form with payment to: Los Angeles Junior Chamber Charity Foundation, c/o LA Watts Summer Games, 244 S. San Pedro Street, Suite 200, Los Angeles, CA 90012.
- We accept VISA, Master Card or American Express and checks must be made payable to the Los Angeles Junior Chamber Charity Foundation.
- Contact (213) 680-8009 or LAWattsGames@lajcc.org if you have questions or are experiencing technical difficulty.
- Eligibility: To be eligible to participate in the Los Angeles Watts Summer Games, athletes must be currently enrolled as a student in a high school. Eighth graders, incoming freshmen and graduating seniors are not eligible.
- Approval: The Los Angeles Watts Summer Games are endorsed by the Los Angeles City and Southern Sections of the California Interscholastic Federation (CIF). Therefore each school’s participation in the Games is also subject to CIF review and approval.
- Registration: Teams/athletes must submit a completed registration form with payment by registration deadline to reserve a space in the tournament. Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Fees: Registration fees vary depending on the sport that your team is participating in. CLICK HERE for registration fees.
- Payment: We accept payments by check, VISA, MasterCard and American Express. Failure to submit payment by the registration deadline may result in a forfeiture of your team’s spot in the Games.
- Refunds: Once you submit your registration and payment, your team will be guaranteed a spot in the Games. Fees are nonrefundable once you have been admitted into the Tournament.
- Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation email with tournament instructions two weeks prior to your game day.
- Forfeiture: In the event your team needs to forfeit prior to the tournament, you must notify the Los Angelese Junior Chamber of Commerce a minimum of one (1) week prior to your scheduled game day. Teams who regularly forfeit will be subject to registration restrictions and/or exclusion from future events.
- During Competition: A coach or other school official must be present at the time of competition. Athletes may not participate without an authorized school representative; and a parent or volunteer is not considered an authorized school official. Athletes and/or coaches may wear the name of the school on a uniform or jersey during competition.
News & Updates
Motivation, Mission and History at the 1st Annual LA Watts Summer Games Leadership Summit Read more »
Special presentation from Author Lori Tubert for junior golfers at LA Watts Summer Games Read more »
Volunteer opportunities now available for 2013 LA Watts Summer Games and the Leadership Summit! Read more »
2013 LAWSG featured on Sports & Social Change Read more »
Sign up for the Inaugural 2013 Leadership Summit now! Read more »